- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems,
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. -
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Provide vision, strategy, motivation and tactical direction for the sales and marketing team
- Assist the GM in making decisions pertaining the expansion to new product lines
- Evaluate customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online media…,
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
(Motorcycle is Necessary)
If you're interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the email subject, and call us immediately for follow up at 01381921. More job vacancies available on our website www.aledabss.org. Thank you!